Monday, August 22, 2011

BumGenius


So we've decided to go with "cloth" diapers, which are NOTHING like the cloth diapers my mom used. After some research and advice, we ended up with BumGenius 4.0 one size fits all! We ordered from Cotton Babies http://www.cottonbabies.com/index.php?cPath=98 because they have a great sale going on, but stuck to "neutral" colors until we know what we're getting. :) Does anyone else think it's unfair that you can buy blue for both boys and girls, but not pink?


Just stick a pink flower or purple bow on top and blue is acceptable for girls, but have a teeny bit of pink in a boy's onesie and the world ends. LOL I also got a white cover so I can turn any diaper into a white one with a couple snaps. Voila!

Speaking of snaps, I ended up getting a mixture of snaps and velcro per my friend's recommendation. As weird as it sounds, I'm actually looking forward to using these. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'll definitely save you a lot of money cause you won't have to buy diapers all the time. :)